Guardians of Canin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bare Your Fangs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Shula Region - An AU Pokemon RP - Looking for new Mods
by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:42 am

» Have We Met? [P]
by Rayne Gray Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:47 am

» Rayne vs Silas
by Noella Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

» Sight For Sore Eyes [P]
by The Fates Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:37 pm

» A Fishy Tale | AW
by Brawn Easton Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

» Valentines Day Show and Tell
by Noella Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Switch Account
Switch user:

Glutton [AW]

3 posters

Go down

Glutton [AW] Empty Glutton [AW]

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:16 am

Jaws aching with the increased gathering of saliva in his gums the demon licks his chops and begins to pant lightly in anticipation. Somewhere among the faint salty breeze coming from the Summer pack's turf, between the rush of fresh water from the nearby river, there's food stashed away. It means less running around for him and it smells like it was killed within the last twelve hours, so fresh enough for a lazy thief. Ears swiveling back and forth the brute remains vigilant for any pack wolves, inferno gaze scanning the terrain. Nothing to worry over so far. Legs picking up the pace he opens his wings to lift himself in the air to clear a thorny thicket before coming to a nice clearing alongside the river. Difficult to get to unless you want to take your time picking through the surrounding prickly brush, much easier access for a cad with wings. He drops his guard and begins to eagerly dig in a softened patch of ground, unearthing the foreleg of a small stag. Without hesitation the hellion bites into the shoulder to start gnawing at the joint, making it easier for him to seize the limb with his jaws and wrench his horned head, tearing it from the partially buried carcass.

Last edited by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief
OOC : Pesty
MS : 58
Health : 168

Back to top Go down

Glutton [AW] Empty Re: Glutton [AW]

Post by MyraVenetia Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:56 am

Myra's scarred, dark-colored figure was sulking around Summer's territory, remaining by a nearby river. She had been bathing in the cooling liquid. As she did, she had been working and soothing the pain from her mangled limb, not that anyone would have known unless she mentioned it. After a while, she heard a slight crack, unbeknownst to her it was the limb of a buried carcass snapping. Myra immediately pulled herself out of the water, shaking dry before creeping forward. Her body was closer to the ground, though it wasn't exactly hiding her if one even pretended to look. Her tail had curled up over her hips in a dominant, assertive manner, while her ears had pricked forward. The female took one look at the stranger with her piercing gaze, before her anger took over. This insolent bastard... she thought to herself. Her figure lunged forward, head down as she hopefully barreled the other over. After regaining her footing, the fur along her spine and neck raised as she spoke.

"And what, exactly, do you think you're doing, you insolent creature?"
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter
OOC : MyraWolf
MS : 28
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:08 pm

So engrossed in his would be meal, Silas doesn't notice the dark pelted female barreling his way. Not until she was literally right on top of him and tackling him out of the way with scarred mass. A loud grunt escapes the winged demon and he allows his body to roll, tucking in his wings to roll off to the side to create distance between himself and the stranger he's managed to rile up. Caught with his paw in the cookie jar as it were, he allows a slow grin to show as he stands upright, shaking his pelt and lowering his tail casually to appear non-threatening. This wasn't his home territory after all. It was clear to see she's full of ire with those hackles up along her spine so he takes care not to get too close to her, or the carcass...yet. "What luck! A member of the Summer pack, no doubt...I just happened to notice this meat here has been tainted, I was ridding your cache of the worst of the meat." lying through his teeth to buy himself time his wings twitch against his rib cage before shuddering to open, stretching after being rolled so haphazardly on the cold ground.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Her ears seemed to twitch at the grunt, though they remained pricked forward. She slowly sidestepped, as if circling the other, but only in a small arc. The bright amber hue of her eyes seemed to study the male with scrutiny. After a moment, and his words, a dry, raspy cackle escaped.

"Oh really? And why did you not say something first before doing so? Who gave you permission to remove meat from the cache? And, on top of all of that, why do I somehow not recognize you?"

Her words were spoken after a snort barreled out through her nostrils. The expression across her face and in her eyes betrayed no hint of her vague surprise at the wings. While it wasn't necessarily uncommon, it wasn't common either. At least, not yet.
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:02 pm

The gears and cogs in his mind get to work as he watches the leering she-wolf, keeping his tail neutral and lowering his horned head, wicked spirals blending in with his dark pelt. "Oh, I'm a replacement for the previous checker. I'm new at this job so I don't exactly recall the higher-up's name, apologies my lady." wings tucking against his body to assume a non-threatening posture the demon offers a flat stare as he inclines his head. "Why, I don't believe I've had the honor of meeting you yet, my lady. This is only my second run...I'm Jasper." a fake name to be taken back to her Alpha or whoever was running that hot mess of a Summer pack. His voice remains calm yet steady in tone.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 pm

At the non-threatening figure of the male, and of the seemingly logical, if weak, explanation, Myra seemed to relax a small amount. Her tail remained curled but had lowered a bit, and the tense muscles beneath her fur trembled as they released just that tiny bit. Her ears flicked a bit as she thought, though her piercing gaze remained on the male.

"Well then, Jasper. I do not see how you have not met the Guardian... Nor how we have not met before... I am Myra, and until I receive conformation from the Guardian or another, I believe you are going to have to get used to my presence. Plus, I would like to get to know others around here. See who is a worthy ally, see who is not."

Myra spoke bluntly, and it seemed as if she didn't care if this Jasper had other plans. As they had before, her shoulders rolled a bit in a shrug. Her curiosity spiked as she studied the other, particularly the wings that were tucked close.
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 am

Anxiety inwardly coils within him as some loathsome serpent and the shadow demon does surprisingly well not to allow any of it to show as he awaits a response from the rather scruffy looking she-wolf. My, but what large limbs those are...she's not that much smaller than the male himself which he takes further note not to give her any reason to sound the alarm, or attack. A reassuring half-smile stretches the scarred side of his muzzle as he dips his head in affirmation to Myra's words.

"By all means, Lady Myra. I wouldn't dare turn down your pleasurable company." he states rather dryly before adding, "Why not go on a short hunt with me? I'll answer any questions you may have of me along the way and I can help to refill that cache." the rogue hadn't been wanting to do any labor today, but he would much rather get his paws dirty than get found out and pinned down beneath a damn Guardian. Useless fucks.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:24 pm

The marred female seemed to think a while as she watched the other. Her fiery amber gaze continued to study the male she knew as Jasper. Somehow she still didn't believe that he had yet to meet the Guardian; it absolutely baffled her. Wouldn't everyone in the area have met by them? Regardless, she dismissed it. She turned toward his physical appearance; slightly larger than she was, scarred much like she was, though full use of all the limbs apparently. That made her scowl for just a moment before she was drawn out of her thoughts at the voice. At the suggestion of the hunt, the dark pinkish hue of her tongue swept quickly across her lips, and she seemed to nod in agreement. She could do with something to do, and with Jasper being oh so willing to help, it seemed like a perfect chance to learn more.

"Lady, hmm? Interesting thing to call me... And pleasurable company is also questionable... As for a hunt, that sounds like a delight, as does the information gathering. Let us start with these.. Have you really not met the Guardian yet? How long have you been around here?"
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:00 pm

He was in a tight, thorny spot if she didn't take this bait. While there's an opening above their heads there isn't enough space for him to launch off without her rushing him first. She must not be that suspicious of him so she isn't trying to drag him immediately to have her Guardian confront him. Thank the spirits. It just meant he would have to continue to spool a thread of lies into his new tale as this adopted 'Jasper' character. How fun to masquerade from time to time.

"I've not, no...and only for the last week, now. I'm not very familiar with the Summer territory...I really didn't mean to interrupt your work. I'm sure you bruised me back there and the way you carry yourself...are you a warrior, perhaps?" he sticks to simple answers and flattery for the time being, moving to begin walking towards a tunnel that would lead them out from this thorny brush beside the river into the open clearing to scan for possible prey. Better to put himself to work than to be found out and strung up by his toes.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:17 pm

"I see... Perhaps I can take you to them after our hunt. I'm sure that the Guardian would enjoy meeting another of their following. As for interrupting me, you didn't. And it wouldn't matter; as a Warrior, which you are correct about, it is my duty to protect the area. I will drop whatever is necessary in order to do so. Now.. What is it that you do around here?"

Her tone remained primarily monotonous, though it had a slight inflection to differentiate her sentences. She had no interest in idle talk, however in respect of the male she continued it. The talk did, however, allow her to gain information on this new potential ally in Summer. As she had thought before, it would be nice to know others that she would be defending.
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:22 pm

When she mentions bringing him to the Guardian after the hunt he internally squirms. Fenris take him, not at all where he wants to wind up! Still he forces a smile to appear genuine and keen on the idea. He does shrug lightly and coyly brush his face and horns with his wings' thumbs, preening shyly in show. "Truth be told I'm in no shape to come before your Guardian and really she'd have no time for a runt such as myself...ah, I simply wander the pack territories clearing the caches of foul meat and double checking the waters are in tip top shape. It's dire to everyone's health you see." he gushes to explain his being here. Most certainly not taking anything for himself, nope.

"Why, are strangers a great concern to your Guardian? Has there been tension coming within Summer territory? There has been a rather ominous shift in the energy across the lands..." Silas mused aloud to try to bring up something other than him actually meeting the Guardian. His nostrils twitch as he keeps on the alert until the breeze shifts and a promising scent comes up; a doe.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:13 am

"Oh, the Guardian would be willing to meet anyone brought to them I'm sure. No fancy prep needed, as long as you are respectful."

The female's scrutinizing gaze watched as the male seemed to groom. A look of confusion would briefly cross her face but disappeared seconds later. While she never let her pelt get too tangled, she found no interest in keeping up her appearance. It did not withhold her from her actions, nor did she care too much about finding someone who likes her for how she looks. At his words of clearing caches and stating it's dire to health, she appeared skeptical. In her mind, there was no reason to do that; it was easy enough to tell when the meat was bad or not as long as you had a nose. Upon the last comment, her shoulders seemed to roll and her ears flickered briefly. Her lips parted as she let out her response.

"Strangers always have and always will be a concern. They are freeloaders, and are frequently dangerous if cornered."
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:36 pm

He would worry about the details of getting away from this Fighter and their Guardian after securing the promised meal. 'Jasper' is a wolf of his word after all. Judging by the way she shot him that bamboozled expression and the way her own pelt looks, he doubts that she or even her own Guardian would care about the male's appearance. The Hell Hound mix looks away to avoid the female's eyes at his bullshit spewing out. That way he won't ever have to feel guilty, which he rarely does, or the need to explain himself. At her words he simply lowers his snout in understanding and compliance. "You won't get any trouble from me, Lady Myra. After the hunt I'll be on my way, out of your...lovely fur."

Coming upon a small glade he crouches down at the sight of the fair little doe, wings tucked. He glances at Myra with a short nod. "You go circle around while I drive it your way." not waiting for an answer the opportunistic male slinks through the taller grass before lunging to get the deer running, but also moving to take a biting hold on the haunch...
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:36 pm

The member 'Silas Deimos Zorath' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Fate ' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Prey Dice' : 5
The Fates

OOC
OOC : Noella
MS : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:59 am

Silas grazed the animal dealing 5 Damage and the animal spooked kicking at you in fear.

The Fates

OOC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:59 am

The member 'The Fates' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Fate ' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' : 12
The Fates

OOC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:00 am

The Doe missed.
The Fates

OOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:26 pm

He's feeling antagonistic now after barely nipping the doe and just dodging a swift kick towards his head. With the deer taking off he takes flight to follow...although dips his left wing sharply to loop around in a tight knot to aim back in Myra's direction. A sinister smirk stretches his charred lips to reveal his teeth. He makes it seem as though he's going to dive-bomb her yet only just grazes the tip of a wing above her head on his way by with an uncharacteristic cackle. Silas is having fun! The Hell Hound can't help but want to turn around and stir up some trouble with this serious Fighter. Forget about working and hunting after the deer as he had said, he's not at all like this 'Jasper' character. Now the gargantuan devil spins around midair to stare back at the scraggly wolf with a hellish fire in his eyes.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:12 am

Myra glanced at Jasper for a moment before shaking her head. She didn't understand why he seemed intent on avoiding the Guardian. To be fair, not all would be as enamored as she would be in the presence of such a powerful creature. Once again a weird look crossed her expression as his comment to her fur, but dismissed it with a shrug.

Her head dipped sharply in acknowledgement, quickly moving to the opposite side of the smaller doe. She saw the bite happen, but before she could also latch on, she saw Jasper quickly turn around to face her. The brilliance of her fiery gaze narrowed into slits as her lids covered part of her eyes, sending a glare toward Jasper. By now she slowed to a  stop while the doe fled, her attention preoccupied with the flying male.

Behind her tremendous figure, her tail slowly began to curl up over her hips. Her ears settled forward and her head lowered to nearly parallel to the ground, protecting her neck. Something had either rposessed Jasper, or this creature wasn't actually who he said he was. Her lips began to curl back over her teeth into a snarl as she began to sidestep, keeping Jasper in the center of her gaze.

"And what, exactly, is that for, Jasper? Why did you turn around and abandon the deer?"
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: