Guardians of Canin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bare Your Fangs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Shula Region - An AU Pokemon RP - Looking for new Mods
by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:42 am

» Have We Met? [P]
by Rayne Gray Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:47 am

» Rayne vs Silas
by Noella Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

» Sight For Sore Eyes [P]
by The Fates Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:37 pm

» A Fishy Tale | AW
by Brawn Easton Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

» Valentines Day Show and Tell
by Noella Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Switch Account
Switch user:

Sight For Sore Eyes [P]

3 posters

Go down

Sight For Sore Eyes [P] Empty Sight For Sore Eyes [P]

Post by Kyantae Lobos Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:56 pm

The lanky Chaser finds himself plodding along through the pack territory, enjoying the trails this fine afternoon. Although the cold season is upon them, today has the sun warming the morning frost off the shaded parts of the land. After weaving through the wooded trails he finds himself in the expansive Autumn fields. His long legs, practically stilts, are perfectly suited for this area. The surrounding foliage is thick but he practically glides through it all or simply runs overhead, stretching out those limbs. He does so, running a few laps, bounding through the thicket and brush to startle some birds and pad through a stream. Pausing to quench his thirst the maned wolf mix finds himself boring quickly. Things have been so...quiet, in the pack as of late. Kyantae sighs which turns into a whining yawn before he simply allows his legs to fold beneath him abruptly, dropping down to flop over on his left side. He lazily paws at the water's surface, watching a stray twig get caught up in the current, whisked away wherever the flow takes it.

He's come to appreciate the colorful Fall's territory and finds comfort in it. Life in the Nameless Lands wasn't at all pretty and he feels spoiled now that he's grown up here with the others. They all readily accepted him and his parents, which was a relief given their height and coloration. Many around call them foxes on stilts, or just a tall fox. He had never seen a fox until he came here and didn't understand the reference until he'd spotted one. It looked like a stunted version of his own breed. With a sigh the Chaser closes his eyes, listening to the lullaby of the stream, the call of the birds in the brush...

Last edited by Kyantae Lobos on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyantae Lobos
Kyantae Lobos

Chaser
OOC : Pesty
MS : 15
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Sight For Sore Eyes [P] Empty Re: Sight For Sore Eyes [P]

Post by Talena Novak Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:59 pm

It had been mortifying - coming back after that failure of a hunt. It surely wasn’t the entrance back into Fall that she had planned to make. While Talena hadn’t returned empty-pawed, she’d returned with her ego damaged and dark thoughts on her mind. Just a simple phrase from that horned devil had gotten her off track. A phrase, elusive words, something very far removed from the safety that Talena was sure she had made for herself in her secret little mission.

She cared far less about the outing and far more about how the whole thing reflected on her. She’d been successful in her plans for as long as she could remember - from the very minute she’d started spreading her promises, sprinkling hope amongst her fellow members. Aching for the power and the glory the Idra , her mother, promised. She could not afford to lose favor, and she could not right the wrongs that had been suffered on Fall’s pretty little face. She couldn’t turn back time and smooth the scar.

But she could fix this all. She just needed one specific individual.

The tawny she-wolf spent a little time flowing through the pack like a careless river, making idle conversation with the new and old members alike in an attempt to identify someone who wasn’t a complete waste of time and space. She could not bear a second failure, so she must choose a companion carefully. Someone well versed in the art of success. It would be weird for her appearance out of the blue, but she could care less about the commotion it would cause. There was work to be done. So even with the success of the hunt spreading through the area and the fake news of Fall’s heir returning, it had set her into an increasingly foul mood as she pressed on through the forests.

Suddenly a prospect came into view - a red, stilted leg of a thing. Ah! - She thought to herself as she got closer and recollections of the face swam back into mind. There had been much ado about this one and his history with the heir. Something about him always kept her in line, and most of the time kept her in a good mood. Talena cared little about their past now, however, there was only one thing on her mind and he was the only one who could help her solve it.

“Ky, get up!” She barked sternly across the distance, even as her paws continued to close it. “Now’s no time to nap on the job.” There was barely any real greeting before the female stalked past the male and straight into the nearby stream, only stopping once the water reached up to her elbows. The heir let out a loud huff as she awaited the male’s attention.
Talena Novak
Talena Novak

Heir
OOC : Naviira
MS : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyantae Lobos Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 am

Among the songs of the birds, rustling grass and creaking tree trunks in the distance there's something else, something with heft to it thumping his way. Perhaps a hapless prey animal about to veer away on sight of the giant fox, or a pack member who also chose to enjoy the day came out. Either way he's in the delicate state of being between worlds; half-asleep. Eyelids fluttering while trying to remain closed the male's pointed ears twitch in and out of awareness. He becomes entirely aware as soon as a familiar, sharp voice all but scolds him back into duty. Eyes snapping open he nearly gives himself whiplash to get a good look at the tawny female, lower jaw hanging agape.

So surreal, this image before him, surely he's still sleeping. Legs kicking out and sending dust the opposite direction of the she-wolf the elongated brute stands to his full height, mane erecting in mild alarm as he takes a few steps back to sink his long heels into the icy stream to align himself with her position. So cold! No, he is most definitely awake right now. His throat tightens, dry, thankfully stopping the excited pup-like squeak that was building up in the back of his mouth. Closing his jaw he clears his throat before taking a swift lap of refreshing water only to take a few easy strides, cinching the gap between them. Kyantae cannot remove his eyes from the sight of this lavender eyed beauty. They widen in realization as he is quick to dip down, then and there, chest going down to the stream as his forelimbs bend in submission and the Chaser bows, afraid to lower his gaze entirely from even her reflection in the water for fear she will vanish.

"This is--I can't tell you what joy this brings me, my Queen! You're here--tell me it's to return, that you didn't come just to break my heart again. Not a day or night went by that I didn't wonder of you, long to hear that dominating voice of yours, I only heard it in my dreams you know, it was so cruel..." he states breathlessly with a side of guilt and slowly comes up from the bow to get another look at her.  "You've been thriving given how your body has filled out in only a year...it's a pity I didn't get to witness your blossoming personally." that didn't matter now that the Heir of Fall is in front of him. He won't force her to come back or drag her to the others, he tilts his head with his short bushy tail wagging behind his lanky haunches. His shoulders tremble, betraying how much energy is coursing through the Lightning creature. The maned wolf could dance, he's so damn overjoyed, yet he resists since his wayward Queen Heir appears so grave. There's much work to be done apparently.

He can tease and flirt with her later, like they used to, but right now he stands rapt at attention.  "Whatever you need of me Talena, I am at your service." Ky nods his head in encouragement to her, hoping she will share the details she needs to in order for him to do his duty. Anything for the Heir of Fall.

Last edited by Kyantae Lobos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Kyantae Lobos
Kyantae Lobos

Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Talena Novak Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Talena was frustrated. She hated to admit it, but without her loyal packmates around to help out, she often found herself at a loss on how to handle situations. It wouldn’t have mattered when she was younger - she could’ve simply blamed it on her young age - but now, it felt like danger. It would not do to be so idle or helpless and the tawny wolf grumbled to herself about her inadequacies. No. Talena was not inadequate. She was many things that proved her quite the opposite - she was loyal and determined and full of pride so strong that she would not allow herself to be anything short of spectacular, and even if she had not quite reached the peaks of her own abilities yet, she knew that with enough effort she would reach it.

No, she was far from useless. She was simply in a transition period, she thought ruefully to herself. She was in the early years of her adult life, and the youth could no longer allow herself complacency. Talena had to prove her mettle instead of playing games. Maybe her little hiccup with Silas had distracted her, but it would not remain so. Oh no. The cogs were in motion and she hoped that one day soon she would be more useful to Fall and her mother, Idra. Until then, she figured, she would make herself useful in other ways. Namely, her mission.

Not a day or night went by that I didn't wonder of you, long to hear that dominating voice of yours, I only heard it in my dreams you know, it was so cruel… Her ears swiveled towards the voice, though she didn’t turn to face him. “Get used to it. I’m not here for my return,” She snipped between his comments. She knew Ky would be happy for her appearance, he always seemed to bow at her paws, but now she could care less about formalities. A very rare case. Whatever you need of me Talena, I am at your service. She slowly turned to face the Chaser now, her lavender gaze landing on his own. He had a certain comfort to him, something that brought her at ease, but now wasn’t the time to let her guard down.

Instead, she turned fully to face him before continuing. “We have an issue.. One that could bring my own plan crumbling down. A loner, Silas. Equipped with horns and wings. And apparently, information on my true identity.” She was stone cold as the words left her maw, no true sign of how she was feeling. “I just want the best for Fall but now I’ve gone and damned us all to hell.” With ears pinned back and a heavy snort, Talena pawed strongly at a rock beneath her paw, sending it hurling further downstream. Frustration and stress laced itself through every part of her body and at this point, the cold of the water couldn’t even pierce her nerves.
Talena Novak
Talena Novak

Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyantae Lobos Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Tal begins muttering darkly under her breath and so lowly to herself that even his dished ears couldn't catch it. He knows that expression well regardless. The Maned Wolf knew there's absolutely nothing he can say or do to convince the Heir of Fall to stay, so he won't bother trying. Even if it does break his heart all over again to see the future of the pack walk away he knows she will return when the time is right. When they will need her the most for guidance, reassurance. If only she knew how much she truly meant to not only the Chaser, but the entire pack. The Fall pack needs their Heir's influence now more than ever. Yet it will have to wait a little while longer and he refuses to force the issue with his Queen. While her answer stings him deeply he only dips his head in acceptance. She'll know when the time is right, he has faith in her.

Next she voices an issue and he suppresses his emotions to become acutely focused on the details given by the lovely lady. He knows more than anything that failure has never been in Talena's nature nor was she going to begin accepting it into her life now. The Heir is too harsh on herself. "You are the Heir of Fall, there's bound to be some wolf out there who will recognize that beautiful frame of yours. Be more careful the next time you venture out, my Queen. Better yet, don't go alone, no?" this is spoken with a gentle tone, not a word said in disappointment. Perhaps he could persuade her to at least allow him to travel by her side sometime soon. So there's been a hiccup. He can handle this small hiccup for her, make it...go away for a while. While that icy exterior doesn't reveal what's happening inside her heart it's the very energy emanating from her aura that belies the real threat. His element has an odd way of being connected to the electrical and energetic waves, making him oddly empathetic for a flirt.

Kyantae cannot help but go to her just then. His tall body slips alongside the tawny female she his haunches cup hers, shoulder gently pressing into hers as he turns his head to just barely touch the end of his nose to the side of her neck to inhale the Heir's aroma. It wasn't fair of her to be gone so long he nearly forgot that scent. Home, the pack, Talena. The faintest of sparks crackle from his whiskers to tickle her neck, going down the nerve to warm the shoulder.  "I've seen a dark wolf flying around before, not very often. I can find this devil Silas for you. I will clip his wings, keep him in the dark for you so he can't sing about you to anyone." a winged wolf doesn't stand much of a chance against a wolf with his element. Just one well placed strike and he can paralyze another adult wolf of decent size for enough time to find a way to trap them.

Last edited by Kyantae Lobos on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error what are words)
Kyantae Lobos
Kyantae Lobos

Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Talena Novak Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:03 pm

"You are the Heir of Fall, there's bound to be some wolf out there who will recognize that beautiful frame of yours. Be more careful the next time you venture out, my Queen. Better yet, don't go alone, no?"

There was something about the Chaser that Talena was never quite able to name. Something that made him more valuable to her than most others in Fall. He always knew the right things to say and was so devoted that she'd be a fool to turn him away. Yes, he was the flirt of the pack and there was barely anyone in the lands he hadn't tried to pursue, but it's not like she hadn't done the same. Yet somehow their bond felt different. It felt safe and comfortable, maybe a bit dominating, but at ease none the less.

Talena watched blankly as the male drew closer, his frame leaning against hers as a light shock spread down her neck and through her shoulder. A soft gasp escaped her maw at the sudden feeling but she didn't move away from the male. His words entranced her to stay put. "Clip his wings... hmm," It was an interesting thought, one that brought many ideas spiraling through the Heir's mind. If Silas couldn't fly, he couldn't travel near as quick and in turn, take longer to spill her secret if that's what he wished to do. Talena didn't intend for the male to endure any harm, but if that's what it took to keep her identity a secret, so be it. "Come with me. The next time I go out, I want you by my side." She turned her frame so that she could look at the male eye to eye again. There was a mischievousness laced with her words that was only made more apparent by the grin tugging at the edge of her lips. Surely he wouldn't deny her now.
Talena Novak
Talena Novak

Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyantae Lobos Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 am

No chance in Fenris' Hell would the fox on stilts ever wish to disappoint Talena. Status as Heir aside, she is an extraordinary woman who is grown divinely in the last year. He wouldn't dare reveal her appearance to anyone else within the Fall pack. It's not his place to make that revelation as she will decide the opportune moment to make her presence more than well known. Just the idea of that return gives him another little zap of excitement. The Chaser will follow her lead to the end of the world and back. It simply makes sense to him and he cannot fathom exactly why. Each time he tries to ponder it and pin it under one of his dusky paws, it slips away back into the secret dark.

A sense of great pride blooms within him when she seems to consider his offer. "Steps must be taken to rise to the top." he states simplistically, pleased by the delicate gasp he was able to illicit from Tal. Even tenfold when his Queen invites him to come along! His ears perk up and his tail, short in comparison to his extensive legs which have him dancing a jubilant circle around her. His left hind leg extends back in a dramatic sweep as he pivots around her to sidle up against the lavender eyed beauty once more. "Nothing would bring me greater pleasure, my Queen. You honor me with this boon." dipping his head he kisses the ankles of her forelegs before moving aside to allow Talena to pave the way.

"I'm thinking a trap for this problem of yours, a way to keep him under wraps until your time to shine arrives...business aside, may I catch you a meal? Is there anything immediate you need of me?" catching the winged devil will take time, no sense in rushing things without a plan. Until then Kyantae wants to make sure that the Heir is as comfortable as possible.
Kyantae Lobos
Kyantae Lobos

Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Talena Novak Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 pm

The Heiress's ears twitched as the Chaser spoke. "Steps must be taken to rise to the top." She could only smile at this comment. If anyone in Fall agreed with Talena's ideals, it surely had to be Ky. He knew that power didn't come easy and sometimes in order to get the things you want, you have to do some bad. Life is never fair, so why play around like it is. The tawny female watches the male with amusement as he dances a circle around her before cuddling back against her side and placing a kiss upon her ankle. "You've earned this task, and my trust, Kyantae. I'm afraid you're one of the few in Fall who are willing to do what it takes." It was true and the male surely deserved to hear her praise after everything he had done for her.

The male continues to speak, only drawing her closer with his thoughts and ideas. A trap, huh? Surely that could work, but it had to be a good one. Talena was one cocky girl, but she wasn't so blind that she couldn't recognize Silas as a powerful opponent. "If only I could get into that damn brute's mind a bit more... If I could just get him alone, I could lure him in just long enough for you to strike him down. Clip his wings... as you said." Surely if she could speak to this male one more time, even just for a few minutes, she could make a connection with the male. Well, his mind anyways. It was harder for a girl with her power to use them randomly on a suspect, especially for her larger plans. It took time, patience. But thankfully, Talena had nothing but time on her paws.

"...business aside, may I catch you a meal? Is there anything immediate you need of me?" Her ears perked at the sound of food and servitude. Kyantae was always so generous, this offer was no surprise to her, but yet she felt the need to thank him every time. A very rare thing for her to do with anyone, especially those in Fall. She was Heir, that was their job, to please her. But none the less, Ky was different and so the heiress found herself giving him special treatment. "Your companionship and loyalty is what I require of you at this time. I need my Right Hand." Talena hummed to the male as she grazed her side against his, a smirk growing at the corner of her lips as she eyed him. "Though now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind a quick snack. A vole would be splendid." Her wish was his command, and after all, he did offer.
Talena Novak
Talena Novak

Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyantae Lobos Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:01 pm

There are countless times that his interactions have all been flirtatious and playful, yet it's Talena who sets the energetic wolf on a focused path with a solemn goal in mind. Something much more paramount than a mere hunt, or checking the pack's territory out. Kyantae has always felt a sense of groundbreaking change from the Heiress' aura. He can only hope to be there the time she shines. Which his chances of that could increase if she grants him passage to roam with her. At the lady's voiced satisfaction with the Maned Wolf his ears draw back humbly as he dips his tall shoulders to tilt that red head, nuzzling lightly at her throat in respect as well as gratitude. Not only for the kind words. For her presence.

He sees the light of hope shine within those lavender eyes as the cunning Chaser mentions ensnaring this problem loner. Eyes narrowing in determination he nods encouragingly to her,  "With my trap I will be able to tuck him away somewhere private for you to work your magic on him." while he's never personally been under the alluring charms of the siren she-wolf there have been a few times Ky has witnessed them. No, he's naturally drawn to Talena for her wit and talents not to mention she's absolutely radiant. The Chaser has taken care to be respectful as possible towards her, even when he's being cheeky and trying to strut his stuff in front of her. Which he plans on doing so right at this very moment. With a confident inhale to puff his chest out the Maned Wolf perks his ears at the request, taking a noble bow towards Tal.  "Anything for you, my Queen. Allow me to appeal to the gods first before I set out after your vole." nothing else will do.

Side stepping along the banks he focuses his energy to summon forth a couple of swelling, darkening clouds. The male takes care to put a bit of distance now between himself and the tawny wolfess, only for this moment to summon his sporadic element. A sudden gust of winds picks up the fields before the searing flash of lightning comes down to strike in a couple of fingers directly at the sandy shore of the shallow stream followed by a powerful rumble of thunder. It partially strikes open a rock to reveal some sort of crystal within which molds with the sand struck by lightning; it's become glass shaped roughly like the gods with an array of their faceless followers gathering around them. Surely a befitting gift to the gods and enough to summon a Shaman with Kyantae and Talena's shared intention.
Kyantae Lobos
Kyantae Lobos

Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:37 pm

The Shaman appeared in a Glamour from his Temple....

"A hunt, you say." He didn't need you to say what it was for. His foresight would have explained just as much the reason, as the location of the two wolves. His glowing green eyes swept over the gift before he nodded in satisfactory. "A fine gift, thank you, hunters." From where he sat, the male Shaman flicked his tail and the gift faded from sight, then reappeared, floating beside the male. "This hunt is Blessed....Warg is thankful." With another nod, the projection began to disappear. "Good Luck...."
The Fates

OOC
OOC : Noella
MS : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum