by Noella Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Top posting users this week

Switch Account
Switch user:

Reflection [P]

Go down

Reflection [P] Empty Reflection [P]

Post by Fergus Mackenna on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:01 am

The Tusked Prince had done his rounds earlier in the morning, going through the pack den and greeting the scattered members, or those around at the time. He does so with a spring in his step, head and tail held high. What wolf wouldn't be proud to be a member of the Spring pack? A vibrant, kinetic, mighty crew with plenty of able bodied members. There are a few yearlings but thankfully not many pups in the pack which means less casualties for any upcoming war, with any luck. He pads his way up to the shore of Mirror Lake, staring down at it's glassy surface to view his own features. He takes after the Spring Guardian in coloration, but those tusks are from his wayward father. Fergus grins at himself, curved tusks gleaming before tilting his head to admire them. Unique and useful, he is more than happy to boast about what he can do with his tusks. Even at a young age they did nothing but give him confidence.
Fergus Mackenna
Fergus Mackenna

Heir
OOC : Pesty
MS : 8
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Reflection [P] Empty Re: Reflection [P]

Post by Rayne Gray on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 am

Rayne wasn't scheduled for patrol for the next few weeks. With all the events that had happened last month, she was glad for a break. She had eaten a few Scraps from the offerings and made a point to bring something back with her towards the end of the day. She was sure the Seekers had left various digs around the territory, she just needed to find them.

Rayne had decided after she had eaten that she would visit her favorite place, among many: Mirror Lake. However, the lady didn't expect to run into a good friend when she got there. Trotting up to the Male, head low in respect, Rayne paused before the Male with a calm smile on her maw. "Fergus! I'm back from patrol!" She said excitedly. She wondered if her knew about her encounters with Silas, Myra and Annularis. She hoped not for Myra. Or even Talena. The guilt of that encounter crept up on Rayne but she swallowed it, glad to see the Heir before her. "What are you up to?" She asked after a moment. She didn't permit herself a drink yet. Formalities were important.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol
OOC : Noella
MS : 57
Health : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus Mackenna on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:41 am

He feels a little bit guilty for skipping out on the Albino hunt, there were so many things on his mind as of late. The very energy of the land itself feels strained, swollen, and the packs have been so uneasy with each other. Almost overtly so that it seems as if a new battlegrounds was going to grow. He's pulled out of his thoughts at a familiar voice, perking up and turning his head with a genuine smile. His tail begins to wag and he nods at the Patrol's respectful demeanor. They've been friends since puphood so Fergus is always pleased to see the Water elemental. "Rayne, good day to ya and well done! Anythin' goin' on out there?" he naturally inquires, coming up to casually bump foreheads with her, giving her the physical signal to relax. They're practically siblings after all!

"I'm just out here, thinkin'...a taxin' thing for me, ya know." here he winks at her and gives a shake of his pelt while chewing on his upper lip with his tusks a moment, "Truth be told, I'm a bit restless so I came out for a walk and that turned into me doin' my rounds, which is fine and all," the Spring of Heir, besides being known for his tusks is also notably loquacious, "But I got to thinkin' out here again by the lake Rayne, and--I'm such a young fool, would anyone in the pack be willin' to follow a fool like me?" he openly shares with his good friend, frowning in worry. And then his whiskers twitch at a couple of unknown scents lightly coming off of the Patrol wolf...his rambling trails off to refocus that chrome gaze on her again, visually prompting her to speak up as he noisily huffs at Rayne's fur.

Last edited by Fergus Mackenna on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error hurrdurr)
Fergus Mackenna
Fergus Mackenna

Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:00 pm

Rayne wagged her own tail as Fergus greeted her. After their head to head, affection, the lady listened to the Male ramble about his uneasiness to rule the Spring pack when the time comes. Rayne shook her head at the Male, but she was grinning. She enjoyed the males upbeat persona and the way his accent seemed to compliment the personality. She would have responded to the Male if she hadn't registered the expressions on his face that clued he could smell unknown scents on her. She sat down and looked at the ground sheepishly. "I had a few encounters with wolves from other packs. One of which gave me information I sent to the Guardian." She explained. "Others I sent on their way." She was thinking about the encounter with Silas. What a nuisance he had been... the lady glanced up at her friend, but she knew the authority he had over her and it wasn't just his age.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus Mackenna on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:20 pm

His gaze doesn't at all convey aggression or brute tyranny, merely a patient expectation shone in his eyes. Fergus doesn't believe in bullying his pack members. Only subordinates in rank, they're his family and clan who will see him through to the end. He should remain just as loyal, just as available to them as they answer his howl or that of his mother's. There's no reason for him to be suspicious any further of the scents wafting off from the beloved Patrol. "Well, I'm glad to have a resourceful she-wolf such as yourself on our side. The pack needs to be as alert as possible...those able will have to answer the call during our solemn hour." whatever he feels welling up in the land's energy, he is certain there will be war and unfortunately, bloodshed. Catching the irked look crossing the femme's features he smirks while wagging his tail. The Tusked Prince coyly hip bumps Rayne.

"Why the long face, lass? Did one of those strangers pull your tail too hard?" he lightly razzes before suddenly darting away from the stormy colored she-wolf, cutting into the lake's shore to spray up frigid water around him only to pivot and slap the water with his forelegs as he gives an impish play bow, uttering a daring bark to the Water wolf.
Fergus Mackenna
Fergus Mackenna

Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Rayne listened as Fergus responded to her explanation. To her slight surprise, he bought her story,despite that she was telling the truth. However, she felt uncertain about telling the lad about her desires to see Myra again. The war left things uncertain and dangerous. It seemed that only the touch of nail to earth on the wrong side of the border meant inescapable death. Rayne wondered if she ought to tell the Male of her thoughts and feelings of Myra, but she quickly averted from the idea. Maybe he would think she was gay, even if she did only want to confide in a friendship with the Summer she wolf.

The expression on her face betrayed her and Rayne smiled sheepishly. "We never engaged in a fight." She replied, thinking the Male talked about Myra still. "We only talked and went our separate ways." She grunted by his gesture and returned it with a laugh. "Don't make me splash you." She flirted. "I ran into a moody female too." She added, making it a mission to change the subject. "Of I see her again, that Fall wolf may indeed, see a fight for her life." Then she remembered the Witch in the Wood, her smiling falling instantly. "Then i...saw Nevir." Mentioning her lost love hurt even now. She wondered how much Fergus still remembered of the lad. How she missed him dearly....

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: