by Noella Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Top posting users this week

Switch Account
Switch user:

Respite [P]

Go down

Respite [P] Empty Respite [P]

Post by Naveen الكنز on Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:36 pm

Despite the Underground being just that; down in the dark and damp beneath the land, it does hold it's own mystic beauty and as an Earth wolf he revels being enclosed within Mother Earth herself. It's an astounding comfort that he can't describe, much like being embraced by your family after a long, wayward journey. The mineral rocks and crystals that can be found along with the deep root tubers add to the ecosystem and mysticism of the place. A place so sacred and blessed it would make even the darkest of sinners a believer. The short furred wolf shivers somewhat down in the Underground's belly his pelt isn't well suited for cold climates and the current season is a harsh mistress. A ray of sun opens up from a hole in the ceiling to warm the patch of moss the Alchemist has curled up on near the springs, whiskers twitching as he inhales the refreshing aroma.

This is a placid and peaceful area. He's actually seen some of his family this way when they come to do a ritual or pray, but he makes certain to keep his status unknown towards those obviously loyal to Fenris. Naveen has recently groomed his coat so the dusky gold-red hue gleams lowly in the sparse sunlight. Briefly the male thinks back to his life before the Rebellion. It wasn't sad per se but it was most certainly lacking in direction and purpose. Now he knows just what his purpose is and he wants to serve the Goddess well.
Naveen الكنز
Naveen الكنز

Alchemist
OOC : Pesty
MS : 20
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Respite [P] Empty Re: Respite [P]

Post by Ixtliltona on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 am

Ixtliltona slowly meandered her way around the Rebellion's territory. While she much preferred higher places or open grasslands, she would still go into caves or other places such as the Underground. They held their own respect and beauty as did everything else, even the places she hated seeing. After a moment, she paused to take a deep breath: her eyes closed,her nostrils flared, her ears pricked up to be alert, and her lungs filled with the moist air. She held the breath in for what seemed like an eternity, before she slowly let it out while her eyes opened. Her pale grey and white pelt stood out starkly versus the darker hues of the area, much to her dismay. The soft lavender hue of her eyes matched the swirls on her shoulders and her face, mimicking that of her twin's. At the thought of her sister, a disgruntled, slightly sour look crossed her muzzle.

With a quick shake of her head, she dismissed the thought, and simply moved forward. The corners of her lips tugged into a soft, gentle smile. Her eyes soon rested upon a reddish wolf, and she padded forward toward them with the smile growing just a little bit. With a soft clear of her throat to announce her presence, she spoke in a friendly voice. As she spoke, she tucked one of her front paws beneath her and dipped her front end, before standing up again.

"H-hello there! I don't believe we have met. I am Ixtliltona, or Ix for short."

This spell is used against an opponent to make them temporarily forget what they were doing. This in turn, gives the caster an extra turn before the spell wears off. The opponent instantly remembers everything once the casters second turn is used.
Levitate:Level 2
Allows user to avoid damage and hover in the air. Strictly a defense maneuver. Increases dodge chance and renders ground based attacks useless.
Aero:Level 2
A shield of strong wind that deflects projectiles. Has a chance to reflect said projectiles back to opponent effectively reversing attacks. Does nothing to purely physical attacks.

"Never assume that loud is strong, and quiet is weak.".
Ixtliltona

Caretaker
OOC : MyraWolf
MS : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكنز on Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Within the placid sanctuary he indeed has seen other wolves here or there besides the guard, however the she-wolf who has now entered the oasis has his heart jumping up in his throat and compressing his body down against the earth with his rusty ears nervously pressing backwards along his skull. Flashes of the bully named Iraesellia from his old pack came to mind while his eyes flit around for a hasty exit from an awkward encounter. How?! How did a wolf like Iraesellia get inside the Rebellion? Sweet Mother Akeyna, say it isn't so! With dread bubbling up inside of him the slender male sits up from his resting spot to greet the wolf. As she steps in the light, closer to him his squint softens more into a nearly startled expression.

Her markings and body are incredibly similar to that rude female from his past, however the coloring is different and her eyes are that shocking blue-lavender shade. The voice much more poised and mannerisms in general much more appealing than what his fellow Earth wolf had to offer. Naveen finds himself quickly returning her smile with his ears perking and haunches lifting from the dank ground to allow his silky smooth tail to wag in casual greeting. He shakes his body to rid himself of that previously apprehensive energy. The alchemist returns the bow with a deep dip of his head, lifting it with his bright eyes fixated on her unique markings.

"Ixtliltona...that's an oddly familiar name, it's beautiful. I'm known as Naveen, Nav to some. What's your role? I'm an alchemist by nature and I use my skills now for the cause."
Naveen الكنز
Naveen الكنز

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixtliltona on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:59 pm

The pale female stopped a few feet away from the reddish brown hued male. Her gaze grew curious and concerned at the original reaction to her, and she dearly hoped she had only startled the other and nothing else. Her timid nature grew more apparent as she nearly shrunk back against herself, seeming a bit smaller than she normally was or just had been. Her ears shifted downward, though did not completely pin against her head. Her head ducked, showing the male she meant no harm nor fright. The vague confusion remained etched across her face; while she may be passive, that does not mean she won't show her emotions freely.

As the male, now known to her as Naveen, spoke and seemed to continue to speak freely, her posture resumed it's usual, slightly passive appearance. Ix no longer was shrunk back into herself, nor were here ears low. She allowed her gaze to idly roam around Naveen, studying the change in posture and expression. Her ears pricked forward as he spoke, and she listened with intrigue. Seeing as the conversation had been started by him, she decided to settle back onto her haunches, tail slowly swishing behind her.

"Naveen, it's a pleasure to meet you. I wonder why my name would be familiar to you.. Regardless, I am a Caretaker. It's my nature, so it's what I do here. You say you use your skills now for the cause. May I ask what you did before?"

This spell is used against an opponent to make them temporarily forget what they were doing. This in turn, gives the caster an extra turn before the spell wears off. The opponent instantly remembers everything once the casters second turn is used.
Allows user to avoid damage and hover in the air. Strictly a defense maneuver. Increases dodge chance and renders ground based attacks useless.
A shield of strong wind that deflects projectiles. Has a chance to reflect said projectiles back to opponent effectively reversing attacks. Does nothing to purely physical attacks.

Ixtliltona

Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكنز on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:57 pm

Oh dear, it would seem his own discomfort has reflected out onto the taller female! He feels badly for his initial response as he sees her recoil until he himself calms down while offering his name. There's no reason they can't be friends here. She's a sister to him by association being within the Rebellion and he is quick to show it by wagging his tail, eyes brightening and full of warm intent. With no intention of taking off he takes a few steps to close up a bit more of the gap between them before mirroring her, taking a seat with his tail tucking behind him.

"I was a lost yearling. My parents wished for me to make poisons for the pack, or a pre-natal potion to make a strong batch of fighters. None of it felt right or brought me joy. Now, for the Rebellion? I make healing salves and agility potions to keep everyone safe. Forgive me, I must have heard your name or one similar to it before." here he clears his throat lightly, thinking back to his days of puphood in the Fall pack. While he loved spending time with his littermates, those that bullied him were relentless. The svelte male smiles while tilting his head in thought,

"I was in the Fall pack and it was...Iraesellia. That was her name. Wicked, just wicked. I apologize, you're not like her at all. It's strange, you do have similar markings to what she had. I regret never standing up to her, it was always my siblings chasing her off." sometimes his mother, but only if his father weren't looking to give the stern command that the boy had to learn to fight his own battles. Naveen didn't want to fight anyone, he wants to enjoy what Mother Nature has created and share that with everyone else.

Last edited by Naveen الكنز on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo, what are words)
Naveen الكنز
Naveen الكنز

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixtliltona on Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Ixtliltona seemed happy and content when his posture had shifted from neutral to a more friendly and positive one. This was a good note in her mind, they would have to, at the very least, manage to work together when needed, especially if she needed any salves or potions in the future, or he needed her aid. On top of her head, her ears sat settled forward in alert. She listened intently to what he spoke, face falling ever so slightly when he spoke of not being even just content. It quickly brightened when he seemed to be content now, at least more so than previously.

On the ground behind her, her tail had been slowly swishing and thumping. It 'betrayed' her contentment, though her expression did as well. Once more, it seemed to glow as he looked content and thinking. Suddenly, her posture seemed to shrink back down into herself. Her ears had pinned down against her head, her tail stopped moving and curled tightly around a haunch. The lavender of her eyes and markings seemed to dim, even though she wasn't actually doing anything with them. A cringe crossed her muzzle at the mention of the name Iraesellia, and her head dropped. Her eyes drifted down to the ground, seeming to be intent on studying her paws. A heavy sigh seemed to escape her lips, and she reluctantly brought her gaze back up to Naveen.

"The reason I seemed familiar, both in name and appearance.. is because Iraesellia and I are, what we consider, twins. We have the same markings, same parents, same upbringing. She's simply... my polar opposite. Not just in appearance, as I'm clearly lighter and purple, while she's dark and green, but also in personality. She has always been a.. nasty, poisonous individual. She's an assassin, crafty in the art of evasion and fighting, an unashamed monster. I.. am not. And I hope you can dismiss the fact we are related, so you and I may remain friends. I sincerely apologize for the way my sister treated you, and I regret the way you remember her. If there is anything I can do to ease what she has done to you, please don't hesitate to say something..."
Ixtliltona

Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكنز on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm

It's wonderful to meet another member of the Rebellion fold. He's not a very high ranking member himself since he's a late bloomer in joining so it really comes as no surprise that he hasn't met everyone in the Underground. The hybrid wolf is always pleased to meet a new face, it just means the chance at another friendship or a lesson in life to be learned. Naveen falls silent and doesn't remark further when he takes notice of the female's abrupt change in demeanor from him mentioning a certain wolf. It all makes sense as Ix reveals her origins and connections to the dastardly assassin. His eyes widen in surprise, how can such polar opposites be related? Not that he should be too shocked a couple of his own siblings and relatives are very different from one another despite being from the same bloodline.

Her body language and coloration even responded in kind to the woman's suddenly somber mood and the Arabic mixed wolf frowns in empathy, golden ears laying back against his red dusted scalp. "Please, no more. We cannot hold ourselves accountable for the actions or choices of our siblings, but we can still love them from a healthy distance. It's what I had to learn with one of my siblings. We just couldn't get along no matter what, always having to disagree and insist that the color is two different colors." here the Alchemist offers the larger female a reassuring smile while approaching her to nudge his head against her shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"Don't apologize for anything, I have healed those wounds from the past in my own meditation and from Mother Akeyna's teachings. I would be honored to be your friend, you are my sister here in the fold. You are obviously nothing like that twin of yours so I can see us getting along very well. "
Naveen الكنز
Naveen الكنز

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixtliltona on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:23 am

"If you say so, I will cease. You have been so kind to me even though I resemble one who tormented you. I cannot imagine how poorly she treated you... Regardless, I am not her. I will treat you as respectfully as possible, especially as long as you treat me the same. And by the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like we will have any issue at all."

A happy smile quickly took over the unfortunate look that had fallen upon her features. Her head picked back up, ears once again settling upward and focusing in his direction. The gleam appeared in her purple markings and eyes once again, a soft yet happy shine. Her posture as a whole sat up more straight, and her tail slowly began to sway again. At the nudge to her shoulder, her head moved to softly brush against the reddish male's cheek in return, a grateful look now appearing onto her face. It was nice to know that whatever her wicked sister had done hadn't tracked over to her as well.

Now that they had gotten the original awkward feeling out of the way, she felt much more at ease. Naveen had shared his basics with her, and she with him, and then they shared a moment together; shared the feeling of dislike for the assassin Iaesellia. What an unfortunate wolf they both had to meet in their lives, particularly for him. She still held some sort of love and care fo rher sister, as they had grown up together. Anyway, that wasn't something to focus on now; instead she focused on the male. She thought a moment before deciding on a question, and letting it flow from her muzzle.

"How long have you been with the Rebellion? Have you met Akeyna?"

Ixtliltona

Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكنز on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:26 pm

The Alchemist truly isn't affected by the fact that she is related to that wicked wolf from his past, it doesn't mean that they couldn't become friends. They must at this point, especially if she is within the Rebellion! With all that put behind them he wags his tail as the taller and beautiful purple marked she-wolf vividly perks up. She even moved to nuzzle his cheek in turn which only warms the atmosphere around them, a calming sense of belonging enveloping the Alchemist here with the Caretaker. Her question only has him stretching his forelegs casually, a ripple going through his svelte form and flared hips to flick his rusty tail upwards at the end before shaking his pelt to better situate the short fur. "Only a little over a year now, I was led to this path by Mother Akeyna...though, no, I've not had the honor of meeting her personally. I come and listen to her, or admire her from afar. I had a dream of a winged Witch with two different colored eyes, Annularis was my shining light home to Akeyna's Rebellion."

In truth the Arabic wolf hybrid is far too shy to approach Akeyna. He's simply a three-year-old Alchemist and still new to the cause. He wasn't born an Heir and he certainly has no impressive part within the ranks of the Rebellion. He's simply a humble Earth wolf. "What of yourself, how long have you been in service? Have you had the chance to watch over many pups?" pups are such miracles and so darned cute! Naveen hasn't seen any in awhile, but he'd certainly love to someday. Perhaps he will even adopt if the stars align.

1st Spell: [Level 1] Druid tongue; communicating with plants he can encourage them to rapidly grow to abnormal proportions or to redirect the growth in a specific pattern or direction. He can have casual conversation with flora as well.
2nd Spell: [Level 2] Earthquake; riling up the very land itself he can cause a concentrated earthquake to cause a defensive wall/fissure or to do damage to an enemy.
3rd Spell: [Level 3] Rock golem; using an immense amount of mana he can summon an eight foot rock golem to aid in battle against enemies.
Naveen الكنز
Naveen الكنز

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixtliltona on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:50 pm

After their gentle touches of reassurance and friendliness, Ixtliltona seemed to relax much more than she had been previously. Her ears remained perked forward as she listened closely, awaiting for the male's response. At the fact he had been around the Rebellion for a year already somehow caused surprise to flicker into her pale gaze. So long and they hadn't met! She supposed that, while they had similar duties, they would be working in opposing areas. She with any sort of pups and familiar duties, confined primarily to the nursery or queens dens, away from any males as well. So maybe it hadn't been as impossible as she originally thought to not have met each other.

"I have, they were such adorable little things. I wondered how I hadn't met you yet, since you've been with the rebellion just a little shorter htan I have been, but realized I stick to the dens where most males avoid. I'm glad I've met you now though!"

Ixtliltona

Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum