Top posting users this week

Switch Account
Switch user:

Phantom Stranger [AW]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phantom Stranger [AW] Empty Phantom Stranger [AW]

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:17 pm

With the light of the afternoon sun warming the misty dew off of his downy feathers the male partially opens his wings to give them a vigorous shake. He rids his pelt and feathers both of the damp droplets as he rouses himself from a brief power nap. Couldn't be too careless, even after hiding his scent behind the snowy trail in his wake, this is pack territory. Which is just what the thief prefers since it means an easy meal for him. His ears prick forth and flicker besides the curved horns spiraling several inches from his head which he leans over to rub against a rocky wall. This canyon appealed to the demon for its crevices and the fact it shields him from the harsh winds of winter. There could also possibly be goodies stashed here so he wants to investigate regardless. While food is always a bonus something to appease the spirits or the deities would please the rogue. Silas takes a slow step towards the mouth of the small cavern he made a brief dwelling in, leaning forth to stretch his scarred forelegs before jumping off the ledge to unfurl his wings to glide down to the bottom of the canyon with silent feathers barely ruffling on the breeze. Once his paws touch the ground he crouches down among some rocks, nostrils quivering as he remains upwind of the main trail cutting through the canyon, waiting for an unsuspecting target...
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief
OOC : Pesty
MS : 58
Health : 168

Back to top Go down

Phantom Stranger [AW] Empty Re: Phantom Stranger [AW]

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Traveling through bone canyon to head for the Borders was something Rayne has never looked forward to. She had made the trip many times, but the ups and downs of the path made her annoyed. You could say she prefers the flat lands. She had been asked to patrol the borders, and she agreed immediately. Rayne would do almost anything for her Guardian and God. She looked up to Skoll for guidance. Today it seemed she would have a few encounters. If it meant she would bring home a prisoner to her Guardian, so be it.

The lady picked her path through the winding canyon, listening, scenting. She supposed she would see something on the ground, not drop out of the sky.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol
OOC : Noella
MS : 57
Health : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:41 pm

This area was so easy for him to navigate, his wings dipping in to allow him to glide from surface to surface, until he found his footing up higher off of the ground. Shadows danced all around him and he found comfort in his element even during the day. In this way he was never truly alone which suited him just fine to being surrounded to a bunch of hive minded lupines. The crafty rake slinks along a hollow ledge before picking up the subtle aroma of a she-wolf not too far away. Ears perking he turns his horned head to the east where the scent is coming from and rushes a few meters before jumping up to climb the air, hind legs kicking with his forelegs tucking in and wings tilting to allow him to loop about to look down at the gray lady down below. The gait she adopted was fulfilled with purpose, definitely one of the Spring members on the lookout. Perhaps he would have some fun before making a safe getaway so he wasn't ensnared and brought before a vengeful Guardian? A smirk tugs at his scarred muzzle as he comes down to land on a chunk of jagged rock above her and to her right. When he speaks his voice is low, rumbling and seeking, like the darkness when it engulfs a dying flame. "Are you certain you've checked every possible hiding place, my dear lady? No telling where some scoundrel may lie in wait..." his smoldering eyes crinkle while his muzzle remains a flat line all of a sudden. The brute cannot help but want to toy with the she-wolf who would no doubt prefer very much for him to leave her be. Not a chance.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Rayne flinched at the voice who spoke before she looked to her right and saw no one at first...then she looked up. The winged figure was not of her pack, the first thing she noted. His scent seemed to float to her nostrils. She snorted. How dare the winged wolf creep up on her. Winged...perhaps he was an Air user. Something she often seen with those who had wings.

"Must be nice to fly all over..." She replied to the stranger. "You must be an air user...." She assumed. He had to be. She didn't know much else. She was a water user. She wondered if he could tell such a thing.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:11 pm

As the she-wolf looked up he was momentarily taken back by how bright her jade eyes were and then he noticed the second brightest thing on her, a shiny necklace around that slender throat. That would get him in high regards with the gods no doubt it looked valuable! Still he couldn't just dive on down that would be careless. No, waiting for the female to drop her guard would be best and now he is rather curious of just who this Spring wolf is. "It has its ups and downs...oh, how my family had wished that were the case. No, my dear lady, I'm only connected to the skies by these wings blessed by my mother." he rumbles, giving some personal information to try and distract the she-wolf from the fact that he was stepping down from that rocky ledge to get closer to her with his nostrils quivering.

"You look like the eye of the storm, yourself...what secrets do you hide?" the demon questions as he draws nearer to the femme with surmounting curiosity.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Rayne scoffed at the male as he spoke. "Why would I answer such a thing if you hadn't answered mine. You're on my turf. Best come forward with your secrets first." She would use the card of Authority on him, something she used a lot when dealing with males. She would give him something though...to ease him into answering her questions. "I am not of the Earth." she would hint.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Her response was expected and he ducks his head in genuine apology with his ears dropping under his twisted horns and cannot help the slow rumble of laughter that tendrils from between his jaws. "Apologies, it's been some time since I've interacted with...well, one of your kind. You do have the upper paw here and I'm interested in your riddle...not of storm or the Earth." he muses aloud before stopping in his tracks, not approaching the lady any further. Now they are only a few feet apart with him being up on a two foot ledge above her position. Wings tucked against his dark chocolate rib cage the demon tilts his head as he flicks his tail in a confident manner, finding no harm in answering the she-wolf first. "I work with the shadows...most of which are marked by horns which you fail to have, so the darkness doesn't dwell within your heart. Perhaps...light, then?" leaning forward the horned gentleman tries to sniff the female's cheek, interested in how soft her fur looks as well as trying to get a closer look at that trinket around the lady's throat.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Shadows. At first, Rayne thought that the wolf was a wraith, especially when he mention her kind. How rude...he explained himself smugly and Rayne itched to throw her tail in compliance to her water Whip attack. The only reason he restrained, however, was because of how close the winged Male had gotten to her almost before she could blink.  In defense, Rayne snapped her jaws at him, and leaped back a few steps for personal space. "How dare you! As dark as you may think I am, water can be quite dangerous." She realized then that he smelled of more than one pack. "What pack are you from?" She demanded. If the opportunity arose, she would trap him and take him to her Guardian.
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:50 pm

He knew getting so close would have the opposing wolf respond violently to defend their personal space, but what fun it is to stir others up a bit! It ignites that bright amber light in his eyes that means there's trouble to follow. Wings fanning open he ignores the she-wolf's obvious attempt at personal space and only pushes forth, leaping towards her with his wings opening to lightly buffet her with the woodsy musk of his personal scent mixed in the winter breeze, a raspy laugh escaping his scarred muzzle. "I never mistook you for a delicate flower, my lady, rest assured! I know too well how treacherous water can be." he states, a frown tugging at the demon's lips. As soon as she makes mention of a pack he takes an apprehensive jump backwards with his wings snapping open to go airborne, hovering a few meters off the rocky surface to float in the space there. "I'm from no pack, they were wiped out by the fate our dear gods gave them. You're from the Spring pack, right? My name is Silas." he takes a chance by introducing himself, still eying that shiny pendant while keeping a careful eye trained on the she-wolf should she make any sudden movements.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:54 am

Rayne snarled when the Male moved closer to her. "You have a swift tongue, stranger, but don't get too cocky." When he mentioned he didn't belong to a pack, the lady seemed more intrigued. "So you are outcast..." she said it quietly, not meaning for him to hear. Then he introduced himself. "My name is Rayne Gray and I do belong to theDpring pack." She circle him then, taking in his full appearance. Despite his size, Rayne figured she would bare him. "You look like you belong to a warriors profession."

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 am

The lady's snarl only enticed the antagonizing demon further, eyes lighting up anew, yet he keeps his distance now that she's made any demand of wanting to know of his pack. He'd leave out the sniveling details, no one ever cared for those and he feels it would only raise suspicion that the dark chocolate demon in question is cursed. She warned him of being too brazen before muttering something only those dainty ears could catch. When she returned the introduction he's pleasantly surprised, giving a nod of his horned head in acknowledgment.  "A pleasure, Lady Gray. You flatter me. I've never had the proper training nor the self discipline for such a position." or, for that matter, the interest of joining a pack. Surely it would be just as oppressive as clipping his wings off! Although he is male and he'd be damned if an opportunity to strut in front of a she-wolf would be missed. Shoulders and chest square the rogue leans forth to level his tail horizontally from his haunches, wings relaxed at his sides as he keeps his horned head held up. What was it she had warned him, about getting too cocky?  "I will fight if I have to, only if the other party involved doesn't want to talk. I'm a lover before a fighter." which is possibly the most honest thing to ever come out of his scarred mouth.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:07 am

Rayne gave the Male a quizzical look. "No wonder you don't have a pack." She replied. "Seems you either talked them to death, flirted with a taken female or your skills are useless." For a moment, she thought about not even bothering with him anymore. She was concerned that her Guardian wouldn't find Silas useful at all. From all she had seen so far, he seemed only a nuisance and would probably be better served as a sacrifice to Sköll. She hadn't liked to being sacrificed but with the way she felt right now, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. "What is your skill, anyway?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. "Being the worlds biggest annoyance?"

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:36 am

He didn't allow the little girl's remarks to deflate his crest, if anything he merely tilted his head at her casually with his eyes half-lidded, conveying he wasn't alarmed being in such close proximity to her. A ruse of course, he's on the high alert in case this female decides to try and catch the demon. He'll not be made into a slave or sacrifice if he can help it. Crazy pack wolves! Either join them or be torn asunder. With his skill coming into question he smiles and suddenly evaporates in a black cloud which melts down in between the rocks surrounding them before gathering in the she-wolf's shadow. Rising up from the ground next to her his wing tip lightly grazes against the chain around her throat before the male smartly leaps to a boulder above Rayne. "My skill is within the shadows around you. I can make myself unseen should I choose to, or I can make you see things you would rather never wish to witness in the first place."
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Tricks. That's what she decided he was doing to her. She growled irritably and when she found him on the boulder above her, she bared fangs at him. Raising her tail, water began to form around it, flowing steadily around it in a loop going from the mid point of her tail to the tip. If she flicked her tail, the water would grow in length of about six feet. Thus was the Nature of her water whip. She stood there, tail poised, ears erect. "Enough toying." She snarled. "Why are you here?" She didn't care that the Male could play with shadows she only wanted him to go away, or she would capture him and take him to her Guardian. She certainly had had enough of his childish play.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:43 am

The fiend only wags his tail in further elevated joy as the opposing pack wolf shows him her pearly teeth. While she unknowingly touched a sore spot with him the male wasn't prepared to handle the sight of the lady using her fearsome element. A few memories float to the surface of the thief's mind and his demeanor becomes noticeably less playful. His eyes paint over the formed water whip as he emits a snarl that would tear open the skies before snapping his wings open to hover a safe distance above, hackles steadily erecting. "Just passing through, I wandered too far in search of food...now I think I've found answers I've been wanting instead. What else can you do with your water, mmn? Do you just form it or can you do more by commanding it?" was a Water elemental responsible for the family tragedy, was that even possible? He could annoy some answers out of Lady Gray and find out the hard way.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Raybe leaped to one of the ledges as Silas took to the air again. She snarled in return to his own and watched him with fiery light green orbs. "I command it and form it. What difference does that make?" She snapped. She didn't know what silas was so angry about all of a sudden he was on her turf, she had a reason. Was it her tone? Had she pushed him to his limit?
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Silas growls lightly while his wings fan the air between them as he gradually descends to hover with his hind paws barely touching the ground. His brow furrows in mistrust while the sharp edged fur along his spine smooths over. "Yes, but what else? Can you...can you taint it, make it toxic? Have you ever known any Water wolf that can do such a thing?" he asks this with his voice going hoarse as he ignores the shadows licking at his wings, begging him to remember where they came from.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:18 am

Rayne gave the Male a weird look. "Toxic? I'm not skilled in poisons, nor do I know anyone who is." She narrowed her eyes at the winged wolf. "Why do you ask?" He seemed so eager for answers as though he might be looking for someone. If that was true, perhaps that was why he showed so much interest in her this whole time. Most might think that a water element wolf had blue eyes, but not Rayne. She had taken the eyes of her father and the skills of her Mother, a mix indeed.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 am

By her expression and tone, she's obviously telling the truth. Any lying thief would know the truth when they hear it. While it relieves him that this particular she-wolf has nothing to do with toxic water it only adds on to the weight of frustration within him. Wind knocked out of his sails the demon lowers back down to drop to the earth on his paws with a light thud, wings slightly dropping to the ground. For a moment he ponders over how to word it without giving too much detail. Too intimate with his target and he could decide not to go for that pendant!
"I have a score to settle and am looking for any possible Water wolves with such ability." and if he can't find a wolf to pinpoint his revenge on, Mother Nature will suffer for it instead.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:21 am

Rayne gave the Male a look of swift sympathy before she shook her head. "I can't help you." She said as she moved to walk away from him. She felt she had wasted enough time on him and needed to get to the border to resume her duties. " I wish you the best of luck, but get lost. I have a job to do and you help it up enough." She whisked the water from her tail which evaporated from her fur, leaving her tail clean and dry, smooth to the eye.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 pm

Silas didn't expect any less of her answer. The reality of it was there wasn't much help for what ails him, difficult for him to trace back his youth and try to fathom just what happened since it happened so swiftly. No...Lady Gray is of no use to him in that aspect, yet there's still a way that the Water wolf is helpful. If he finds that one treasure, maybe the gods would be so pleased with him with enough trinkets, or the right one, someday they have to answer his prayers, surely! With a slight bow of his horned head the male silently fades from the she-wolf's view to descend into his own shadow and melt within it's darkness...

Only to reappear from the bottom of Rayne's shadow, wings tucked as he kicks out from the dark realm. Muzzle tilted downward he aims his right horn at her throat and, with great precision thanks to seasons of practice, manages to hook the tip of one horn between the lady's pendant and that silky throat. Here the thief snarls in unbridled delight while lashing out with his right wing to startle the smaller wolf while tugging and not giving a damn if he chokes her in the process.
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Rayne blinked as the Male said nothing but seemed to blend in with his own shadow. Rayne took a step back, growling. She hadn't dealt with many Shadow folk. "Silas?" She isn't startled, but more confused at first. Had she been tricked? Was there an ambush. The lady was ready to bring out her water whip when something tugged at her neck...

Blinking, Rayne looked down at a shadowy Silas with one of his horns stuck in the chain of her necklace. The first instinct she had at first was panic. She yelped and grew still for a moment before snarling while trying her best to angle her head so she could snap her jaws on one of his horns, but it was awkward and Rayne didn't want to choke herself. There was one thing she could do...and that was using her water whip.

With a snarl, the lady flicked her tail to the side as water particles formed around her silky fur. It seemed to come right out of the air, but now wasn't the time to admire. Rayne flicked her tail in a motion that would snap the whip hopefully right on the males bum. "Let go!"

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm

The member 'Rayne Gray' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Fate ' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' : 6

OOC
MS : 23
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Deimos Zorath on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:25 pm

He cannot help but enjoy the thrill of attempted theft and causing others discomfort, maybe even harm to a degree. A natural born sadomasochist the devil doesn't pay mind once he's set himself a goal. In this case he is determined to obtain that lightning pendant from the displeased Lady Gray. Feeling fangs rake at one of his horns he snarls and does his best to dip his shoulders, tilting his head to make it even more awkward for the she-wolf to make a grab for him. While he knew she would obviously work on defending herself he hadn't been expecting the water whip to make such a swift return.

Uttering a startled yelp from the water whip striking the side of his haunch, Silas dives down into the opposing wolf's shadow to put some distance between them. Chuckling the Shadow wolf suddenly flings out sideways from behind a tree's shadow to hurl himself at the gray wolf, an orb of darkness gathering at the front of his jaws, the beginning of his Facade spell...

Last edited by Silas Deimos Zorath on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silas Deimos Zorath
Silas Deimos Zorath

Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:25 pm

The member 'Silas Deimos Zorath' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Fate ' : 19

--------------------------------