Guardians of Canin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bare Your Fangs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Shula Region - An AU Pokemon RP - Looking for new Mods
by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:42 am

» Have We Met? [P]
by Rayne Gray Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:47 am

» Rayne vs Silas
by Noella Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

» Sight For Sore Eyes [P]
by The Fates Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:37 pm

» A Fishy Tale | AW
by Brawn Easton Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

» Valentines Day Show and Tell
by Noella Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Switch Account
Switch user:

Fire vs Ice

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fire vs Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire vs Ice

Post by Rayne Gray Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Rayne nodded in agreement. "yes...I understand." She had to accept the fact that there was some good in bringing the information to the Guardian. Rayne had been away on patrol during the Meet and she figured her Guardian would understand that. She had heard that some Guardians wouldn't be present for the terms of another pack not his own. As it were, packs usually looked after themselves. Rayne was like that. The harsh conditions she had endured, as she figured most did, had made her tough and hard, strong. "I think we would use the friendship to our advantage till time decides we fight." She couldn't help the fact that her blood still boiled to fight the opposite side. Myra might be strong, but water puts out the fire.
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol
OOC : Noella
MS : 57
Health : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:44 pm

At the response, she appeared to have nothing to say. She thought about responding, but finding nothing good to say in return. Instead, her shoulders seemed to roll ever so slightly in a shrug of dismissal. The other still seemed unsure and wary, and she was not entirely knowledgeable on how to handle it. Uncertainty wasn't exactly something she knew; if she was certain on something, it was steadfast. Especially if it lent into her anger or rage. After realizing her mind had drifted, she sincerely hoped she hadn't missed anything that Rayne had said. Her fiery gaze seemed to have softened over the period of time they had been talking, though she retained a small amount of the same hardness as before; perhaps it was a permanent appearance in her gaze. Upon the final words that Rayne had uttered, she appeared vaguely confused for a moment before it cleared.

"I do not think I would call this a friendship.. not quite yet. Whatever it is, however, you appear to be someone I can... tolerate. I do not wish to have to fight you, at the moment."
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter
OOC : MyraWolf
MS : 28
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:11 am

Rayne chuckled in awkward amusement. "Indeed, friendship would be too much. More for the Rebellion than anything else." She recalled the encounter she had with Silas but also remembered the details given to her about the Rebellion. As secretive as they were, Rayne hoped she would catch one with information she could gift to her Guardian. She tilted her head, forgetting about the information exchange as she looked at Myra curiously. "Heard anything about the Rebellion? Any moves they've made?"
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 pm

"Perhaps that could be what this is called to some, perhaps even in the future.. but c ertainly not now. No offense to you, intentionally anyway."

She spoke a bit at a ramble. It seemed she was not entirely sure of what she even meant to say, but spoke anyway. The words seemed to just tumble as she thought of them and she hoped to the Guardian that they made sense. Upon the query, she appeared to think for a few minutes. After a while she responded,

"I have yet to hear much about them or what they have done. As of right now I haven't seen anything happening or heard of it. Hopefully it stays that way; it'd be a pity to see your pretty pelt be marred in battle."
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Rayne dismissed the statement but perked her ears at the mention of the Rebellion. She lowered them when Myra told her she didn't have a lead. "I've been bitten before and even if my fur gets a tunnel, maybe I like it." She replied with a toothy grin. She shrugged. "Well if you have nothing more for me, and our conversation here is done, i suppose we should go our separate ways then." She didn't want to stick around too long. She had a report and she wanted to get it to Sköll as soon as possible.
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:32 pm

The slight grin the appeared across her lips flashed her canines in return, and she seemed to roll her shoulders yet again in a form of a shrug. The corners of lips dropped back down after only a few moments. It even seemed to downturn at the last words of Rayne. The downturn didn't remain for more than a fraction of a second, however it could have been caught if one was observant enough. Her large figure leaned back, rump sticking toward the air before sh eleand forward, chest pushed out. She did this in a stretch, ending with a shake of her pelt.

"Perhaps we should. It does not matter to me. I would, however, look forward to seeing you again at some point. Perhaps for additional information trades, or just for a pretty face to look at instead of the dreary weather,"

Her tone grew light, teasing, toward the end. Once more the corners of her lips twitched as the smile played across them.
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:24 am

Rayne let out the first legit laugh since their conversation started. Despite their differences in Alliance, Myra seemed like a wolf Rayne might like had they both been on the same side. Even so, Myra seemed closed off and wary of almost everything she had said to Rayne and she liked that, knowing the female wasn't a fool.

"Honstly, I take that as a compliment." Rayne replied as she stood up to leave. " The smaller wolf turned her back to the female on the other side of the barrier. "Survive, Myra. Then we will see each other some day soon." She didn't know exactly when, but she wouldn't let the female see her face with an expression that hoped they would see each sooner than they both might have been thinking.
Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2