Top posting users this week

Switch Account
Switch user:

Fire vs Ice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fire vs Ice Empty Fire vs Ice

Post by MyraVenetia on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:02 pm

The large, dark-pelted female slowly plodded through the territories. The matted, coarse fur frequently got snagged on any sort of branches that she passed by. Fortunately for her, Summer tended to allow many things to die which made them more fragile. At this point in time, Myra was simply wandering along the border of Summer and Spring. If asked why she was there, she would have no answer other than entertainment, not even a patrol. Even while walking, the female's mind seemed blank. It held little else other than the rage that built up over the years.
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter
OOC : MyraWolf
MS : 28
Health : 200

Back to top Go down

Fire vs Ice Empty Re: Fire vs Ice

Post by Rayne Gray on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Sent on patrol with word from her Guardian, Rayne padded swiftly along the border of the Spring territory. Bone Canyon had been the nerfing trek it always was. The rises and falls of the canyon had made her journey here painfully irritable. As she moved, she kept her head level with her back, ears erect. Most patrols came with nothing interesting or the scent of one who had passed by the green and purple barrier. Today...she realized someone trekked by here and her tail raised high as the scent of the stranger entered her nostrils. A low growl rumbled in her thought and the female followed the track before seeing the form of a wolf up ahead. She could feel her fur bristle as she picked up her pace, careful to remain on her side of the border.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol
OOC : Noella
MS : 57
Health : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:41 pm

While Myra may have been searching for entertainment, she new better than to cross the border. She did wander extremely close, much closer than would be comfortable for anyone other than those who honestly did not care. Every so often, she would halt and sit to rest for a while, feeling the heat of the Summer biome underneath her paws. While she was accustomed to it, it was still not completely delightful to wander across. As she continued prowling the border, she soon heard something behind her. Without hesitation, her tail curled up over her hips in confidence and her head raised, ears pricking forward. Along her spine and specifically along her neck, her dark fur stood on end.

"Why hello there, darling…"

She drawled, a sinister glint in her fiery eyes appearing. The corners of her lips had pulled back to reveal at least the points of her stained canines, a cruel smile making it that much more.. intriguing.

An explosive ball of fire with an explosive radius of 1-2 meters. A starter spell for any fire user and can be used more than once, as needed.
Demon Dog:Level 3
A flaming look-a-like of your character encased in flames. The Demon Dog will remain beside you for 3 turns. It only take two successful hits before it disintegrates; it is especially vulnerable to Ice Trap. This spell can only be used once.

"When you know your worth, you don't need others to prove it."
MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Ray snorted. "I wouldn't mate a female even I I don't appreciate men." She snapped. "Still..." she paused before th female on the other side of the barriers. "If your interested, it would be forbidden." She let her own fangs show in a toothy smile, head raised, tail up. After taking in her form, she commented, "At least I brush my teeth."

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:16 pm

A snort of her own came barreling down and out her nostrils, her head shaking. While this happened, a look of disgust had appeared across her muzzle; she was still mostly uninterested in a mat, much less a spring wolf. That look of disgust quickly vanished, and it returned to that sinister sneer.

"You could only hope someone such as myself would even think about mating with you. I have no reason to make myself look so pretty."

An explosive ball of fire with an explosive radius of 1-2 meters. A starter spell for any fire user and can be used more than once, as needed.
A flaming look-a-like of your character encased in flames. The Demon Dog will remain beside you for 3 turns. It only take two successful hits before it disintegrates; it is especially vulnerable to Ice Trap. This spell can only be used once.

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:11 pm

Rayne chuckled as she watched the female. She moved so that she faced the stranger, still holding her toothy grin. "You must be poor on the other side of this barrier to look so much like a tramp." She chuckled again. "Are all of you as ugly as you, or are you the black sheep in your pack?" She snarled. "You look almost lower than dirt, so it must be true." She had heard nothing more than rumors but she felt sure enough that this female came from a low ended family of some sort. Her pack, under Skoll, had been granted beauty and fairness. Or so was the belief. She had seen so many with battle scars and matted fur, it must be true that her pack was the only thing marked of beauty, in her mind at least.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:53 am

When the other came to face her, she had to tilt her head down slightly. She appeared to be nearly twice as long and certainly a bit taller. Beneth her dark, matted fur, her muscles seemed to ripple beneath the skin as she tensed at the words.

"I simply do not care how I look. I have no care for what others think of my appearance either. You take too much pride in your appearance, in my opinion."

Myra allowed her fiery, piercing gaze once more study the groomed wolf in front if her, on the other side of the border. Though her stance, fur, and tail remained the same, she internally relaxed a small amount. The other showed few signs of attacking, and she was confident if a battle came that there would be no issues for her.

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Rayne shrugged, not taking much offense to the next statement. "Please..." she glanced the wolf up and down. "Why try so less? Surely you have some class?" She doubted the question even when she had thought to ask it. She didn't know the ways of the summer wolves. Perhaps she liked dirt? "Do you not bath or comb yourself for respect of the earth?" She asked, curious now. Maybe they did it in honor of the earth. Summer meant there was plenty to go around-and there was plenty of dirt.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 pm

"I do not bother to groom as it takes away from my time doing other things. I keep it from getting too bad, it never ends up tangled enough I won't be able to undo it should I ever decide to put forth effort in my looks. If you're looking for a different type of response, it also helps keep me cooler, in a way. Rolling in dirt ends up stuck to me, helping keep sun off my skin. it retains water, keeping me cooler for a longer amount of time..."

The large female's shoulders seemed to roll in a shrug, along with her ears twitching in a similar manner. There were other reasons she would not keep her pelt thoroughly groomed like many others, though the few she named were the primary reasons she would ever do such a thing. Even in her past, she did not bother to keep her pelt completely clean; only enough to keep it from getting untouchable. A brief spark of curiosity popped into her gaze, and she opened her maw to speak again.

"Why do you groom so much? Do you not have something else to do? Is it your way of confidence?"

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 am

"Grooming takes little effort for some of us." She replied. "Some are born with natural beauty while others might use their magic to do it for them." She shrugged. "Mine is natural. So rather than sit and make myself presentable, I do my job as patrol like I do now." There was no sense of caution to her words. It seemed very easy to talk to this wolf. She liked it because she didn't talk much herself but she didn't like it because it could be a spell the wolf had used.

Rayne sat down slowly as she thought about that, then asked, "What's your name?"

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Myra seemed to scoff at the concept of natural beauty, but did nothing of it. She spoke not a word, nor continued to think about it. As the other spoke of patrol, she noted a subtle change of tone; it seemed they were growing more relaxed, so to speak. Or at least in their conversation, not necessarily physically or mentally. It was a bit surprising to her, and she was unsure on how to feel with it. Is this relaxed tone a trap? Do I feel the same way? She thought to herself, taking a moment before pulling back out of her mind at the question. For a moment, an incredulous look came across her muzzle before it faded, and she seemed to debate before speaking.

"Myra Venetia. What is yours?"

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Rayne wq atched the female curiously, yet closely as she seemed surprised by Raynes actions. The tension hung in the air, but it seemed to lessen with Introductions. "Rayne Gray is my name." She replied. Sitting felt nice. It seemed to calm the furious she wolf before her as well though she didnt mimic her actions. They knew the borders were there for a reason, and Rayne, at the moment, didn't have a reason to cross it. So part of her wanted something to happen so that she had an excuse report to her Guardian. If Myra crossed, she would make a point to catch her. A was ar prisoner, a trophy to her Guardian, to Skoll. "What brings you to the borders?" She asked after a silence.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:08 pm

"I suppose I should say it's a pleasure to meet you, Rayne Gray. As for why I was along the border, entertainment. Searching for something to do, I suppose."

For a while, Myra remained on her paws. She was still uncomfortable with being so close to another wolf, especially one of a different Season. Though, eventually as they continued to chat, she decided it would be alright to sit. So she did, settling back on her good haunch while her tail curled to conceal the other one.

"I assume you are on a patrol, since you seem to have an organized list of things to do."

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Rayne snorted at Myras response. "Entertsinment." She said the word with thought. What sort of entertainment did Myra want? Entertainment meant so many things. Perhaps she wanted to see a jester which wasn't at all what Rayne was.

She shuffled her paws in place as she took in Myras next statement. "I take on the rank of Warrior." She explained. "M y work to the Guardian is to patrol the borders." She wouldn't give away that she hadn't expected much to happen here since Winter was the one in power at this time of the year. "What work is it that you do?" She asked nodded to her. She felt more intrigued now. She also felt surprised that Myra was so easy to talk to. Perhaps it was a show of respect between the two of them?

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:04 am

The large, scarred female idly examined Rayne as they thought. Her answer of entertainment seemed to cause the other female to think for a momrnt before speaking again. At the words, Myra cocked her head ever so slightly to the left, opposite her main scars. Why was Rayne telling her all this? Even though she would normally refuse to say anything to another, even in her own Season, she felt compelled to reply. Perhaps it was because the other was also a Warrior. There was a typical, unspoken respect between similar ranks in her mind.

"I, too, am a Warrior. However, i am a fighter. In case my scars didn't make that obvious. Also, I patrol when asked, or in this case, when I am aching for something to do."

She elaborated a bit on what she did. It made her uneasy at how simple it was to talk to this Spring wolf. Perhaps it was because neither of their seasons were in battle.

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:13 am

Rayne smiled. "That is a Nobel profession indeed." She replied. Rayne had fighting experience but it seemed that it might be ill compared to Myras experience. She noted the scars the female barred. She wondered if they had ever met in battle. Probably not likely. Rayne didn't want to be in the nick of things. She wanted to patrol and catch prisoners. That was what she liked to do.

"Winter was fair with your terms?" She wanted to risk information. Something her Guardian could use. Winter to Spring would come in the bearing months. Rayne would not carry a litter, for she didn't want to be held from her duties. Winter had allowed Spring to benefit from the light breezes that blew on her side of the barrier. She wondered what Summer was given. Spring had other terms that had been decided, but winter had yet to come for Spring.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:33 pm

"It simply suits me the best; far better than patrolling only. And I am far too bulky to be a proper assassin, as much as I would enjoy it."

As they had been for a while now, her ears twitched at the sounds around them. One remained continually toward Rayne to listen, though the other would swivel at every branch, every animal, every breeze. And it never was the same one moving. Her head tilted ever so slightly to the other side it had before at the question, seeming to contemplate before nodding. Winter had indeed agreed to their request.

"Yes. Slightly lower temperatures. Has Winter honored yours? And is Spring ready for the change of the Seasons?"

The female's tone betrayed her curiosity and her conversational mood. Internally, she cursed herself for being so loose lipped, so relaxed. This was not something that they were supposed to be okay with! They should be arguing, bickering, anything hostile. Not sitting on their respective border sides and chatting.

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:03 am

Rayne nodded in response. "Yes, we offered a bit of our food Supply in exchange for frost to restore the land from the suns warmth." She shuffled her paws again. After what she had said, she bit her tongue. How could she share such a thing. Would she inform her pack of the trade and see her pack as week and attack? Food was harsh in winter, and since their food supply was smaller than normal, they did need to ration it. She cursed herself for a fool. On the uptake, she hoped Spring would come early this year so they would renew the terms for something better.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:05 am

"I see. I suppose that would be as fair of a trade as any,"

Myra seemed a bit confused. She wasn't entirely sure why either party had just shared that; it certainly wasn't normal to share that sort of information. Was she beginning to... trust… this Rayne character? Was she losing her touch on how to be a proper Warrior? A silent sigh seemed to escape from her lips as she shook her head, a slight frown taking over that slight grin she had from before. This was certainly strange, and it was making her uncomfortable. Now, she decided to go out on a limb. And she asked a sudden question of her own.

"Is this... weird to you as well?"

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:18 am

Rayne sat there, playing with her thoughts as Myra came to terms that their willingness to give out information had been so easy, smooth. Rayne bit her tongue and considered leaving the border immediately. She stood up. ""Its strange..." she began, and then her words fell. What was she to do. If she crossed over, there would be no saving the fact that Myra could over-power her. Range knew she was small, but she was quick. She mostly wanted to know what sort of guarantee she had about leaving the border without thinking she had betrayed her own pack. She had seen worse betrayals, but why would Rayne....she didn't know what else to say or what to do. She just stood there blankly.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:32 am

"Well, I suppose I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is... unusual..."

As Rayne stood up, so did she. She had been wary this entire time especially with how much they had been open with each other. Myra wasn't sure what Rayne was going to do so, and she was far too wary to not respond in kind. now, both her ears swiveled forward in attention and she stood tall, her nose slightly down to still peer properly at Rayne. A nonexistent brow seemed to rise as she had a curious look upon her expression.

"Are you... alright?"

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:45 am

Rayne nodded slowly. She couldn't find the words to speak for a few moments. "We've committed a great betrayal..." then after a thought, "I committed a great betrayal." She didn't know what the rules were for the Summer pack, but she was sure that her Guardian would have her head. Involuntarily, it made her tremble with fear if the Guardian ever found out.

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 pm

"We have committed nothing wrong. It was merely a fair trade of information to take back to our Guardians."

The words seemed to flow smoothly out of her maw as she spoke, seeming to not have any issue at this point with what they have done. Across her lips tugged a bit of a smirk just before she spoke, remaining afterward. In her opinion, it was a fair trade of information to take back. Nothing too detailed, nothing too simple either. Nothing the tremble, she spoke to reassure the other again.

"Whatever your Guardian thinks is valuable information will understand something has to be given up in order to get it."

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Gray on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Rayne felt appreciative of the ladys words but she still felt a twinge of fear in herself. Since the terms with Winter, her Guardian had been ill of mercy for anything seen as a betrayal. "What shall we do?" She wandered what would become of Myra. Was her guardian as understanding as she seemed to believe. They may have learned something, but what if it gave cause for Myra and Rayne to fight against one another?

Rayne growled. Why would she care for someone not of her own pack?

Rayne Gray
Rayne Gray

Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by MyraVenetia on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:21 am

"I have no clue. Once more, our interaction has been... strange. Unique. Something that was unexpected, and I am impossibly intrigued by it. We can continue to speak, until reality hits when we decide it's no longer fit to do so. Regardless, whatever happens, this interaction will be memorable, in one way or another."

As the female spoke, a mischievous glint appeared in her fiery gaze. What she had said was true; and she didn't feel like it was too much admittance or a danger to either of them, at least in her experience. She was sure that whatever she did would be understood by the Guardian; it wasn't as if she was telling major secrets. The agreements between Seasons were discussed relatively openly at the changing, just not everyone may know exactly what happened between two.

MyraVenetia
MyraVenetia

Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down